Careers at BGSA
About The Company
BG Strategic Advisors is the most active investment banking firm for the supply chain industry. Our client list includes a roster of top firms in transportation, logistics, and the supply chain sector, including companies like UPS, DHL, NFI, CR England, Nations Express, Warburg Pincus, and others.
The Company works with clients worldwide, with a specific focus on North America and Asia. Notable deals include PWC Logistics’ purchase of Trans-Link, Transoceanic, and GeoLogistics, totaling close to $600 million of transactions in a single year, and transforming a little-known warehousing company into a $6 billion giant. We are based in Palm Beach, Florida, which provides the BGSA team with unparalleled quality of life benefits and perspective. As such, BGSA is a fun place to work for the right highly driven, motivated, and experienced investment banker tired of New York or Chicago.
About The Positions
BGSA is hiring at the Associate and Vice President levels. A position with BGSA requires a highly motivated and hard working individual that wants to work hard, but enjoys the opportunity to lead a great quality of life. Responsibilities include:
- Sell-side investment banking assignments – write memoranda, build financial models, identify potential buyers, manage the M&A and due diligence process for clients, handle negotiations, and drive successful deals
- Buy-side investment banking assignments – identify acquisition candidates that fit the buyers' strategy, qualify potential targets, build financial models, manage the M&A and due diligence process, handle negotiations, and drive successful deals
- Strategy consulting assignments – execute engagements such as market attractiveness assessments, new business launches, and other strategy projects
- New business development – intellectual property creation, and other practice-building opportunities as appropriate
Minimum requirements for the ideal candidate include:
- For Associates: At least 2 years of investment banking experience focused on M&A; for Vice Presidents: At least 5 years of investment banking experience
- Familiarity with the transportation and logistics sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Drive, energy, and hands-on leadership in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highest levels of integrity and trustworthiness
- Track record of success
For the right candidate, a competitive salary plus generous bonus and equity stakes with Partner track are available.
Candidates interested in being considered for this opportunity should send their resume, salary history and cover letter to email@example.com.