NFI is a family of companies providing supply chain solutions. Founded in 1932, NFI is now approaching $1 billion in annual sales, and has grown to become one of America’s leaders in 3rd party logistics.
NFI built its offering around a breadth of services including transportation, warehousing, logistics, and real estate, which were originally operated as independent silos. Hence, they engaged BG Strategic Advisors (BGSA) in order to develop and execute an integrated growth strategy, based on a prioritization of the most compelling market opportunities.
BGSA began by analyzing industry value flows to identify the most attractive market opportunities. We then profiled the most compelling business models. To gauge high-priority, unmet needs, we interviewed NFI’s top-20 customers. As a result, we prioritized the supply chain market opportunity and outlined a new business design.
To implement the strategy, we worked with senior management to reposition and streamline the organization. BGSA helped NFI save over $10 million in annual expenses. NFI then redeployed those savings in order to grow the company, as BGSA identified acquisitions to build out the model.
- NFI successfully re-positioned and re-branded as an integrated supply chain solutions leader.
- The new organization achieved successful results, fueled by both cost savings and strategic acquisitions.
- NFI is on track for another record year, and is now approaching $1 billion in annual sales.
- RT @SCBrain: Here are this year's top 100 business partners in technology, logistics and #supplychain management, according to you: https:/…3 days ago
- Early bird reg ends Oct 19,2018 BGSA Supply Chain 2019 conf, January 23-25, The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, FL. D… https://t.co/NliFQCy8BP8 days ago
BG Strategic Advisors, LLC
525 South Flagler Drive, Suite 200
West Palm Beach, FL 33401