BGSA is hiring at the Associate and Vice President levels. A position with BGSA requires a highly motivated and hard working individual that wants to work hard, but enjoys the opportunity to lead a great quality of life. Responsibilities include:
- Sell-side M&A advisory assignments – write memoranda, build financial models, identify potential buyers, manage the M&A and due diligence process for clients, handle negotiations, and drive successful deals
- Buy-side M&A advisory assignments – identify acquisition candidates that fit the buyers’ strategy, qualify potential targets, build financial models, manage the M&A and due diligence process, handle negotiations, and drive successful deals
- Strategy consulting assignments – execute engagements such as market attractiveness assessments, new business launches, and other strategy projects
- New business development – intellectual property creation, and other practice-building opportunities as appropriate
Minimum requirements for the ideal candidate include:
- For Associates: At least 2 years of investment banking experience focused on M&A; for Vice Presidents: At least 5 years of investment banking experience
- Familiarity with the transportation and logistics sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Drive, energy, and hands-on leadership in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highest levels of integrity and trustworthiness
- Track record of success
- For the right candidate, a competitive salary plus generous bonus and equity stakes with Partner track are available.
- Candidates interested in being considered for this opportunity should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
525 South Flagler Drive, Suite 200
West Palm Beach, FL 33401