PWC Logistics is the top Mideast-based global logistics firm, providing supply chain solutions to the US Department of Defense and a broad range of multi-national companies. The company was seeking to expand into Asia through the acquisition of a high-quality specialty freight forwarding company.
PWC Logistics retained BGSA, first to outline strategic options, and second to identify and execute on attractive acquisitions. PWC and BGSA initiated discussions with Trans-Link, a Singapore-based exhibition logistics and freight forwarding company with high levels of differentiation, customer satisfaction, and niche leadership. The core drivers of the fit included the opportunity for both parties to pursue new markets through a merger.
- PWC Logistics completed the acquisition of Trans-Link.
- Most of the senior management remained longer-term.
- PWC’s market value more than doubled that year.
- The combined entity, with a market capitalization in excess of $6 billion, became well-positioned to pursue integrated supply chain solutions in both the Mideast and Asia.
- RT @benjaminhgordon: How @Starbucks Changed Its Take on the #SupplyChain (and What @ArianaGrandeGrande Fans Taught the Company) – @FortuneM…11 hours ago
- RT @benjaminhgordon: Tesla’s Futuristic Door Handles Blamed for Death in Fiery Wreck. #Tesla is a great #car in principle, but still lots o…11 hours ago
525 South Flagler Drive, Suite 200
West Palm Beach, FL 33401