PALM BEACH, FL — December 17, 2019 – BG Strategic Advisors is proud to announce that the 14th Annual BGSA Supply Chain Conference will be held in Palm Beach, Florida, at The Breakers, on January 22 – 24, 2020.
BGSA Supply Chain 2020 is a one-of-a-kind event designed to recognize top supply chain companies as well as encourage the sharing of insights among an exclusive group of executives from a variety of industry segments. Our invitation-only annual conference provides an intimate and candid setting where CEOs and leaders can privately network and explore ideas with their peers. In addition, the conference offers a unique focus on strategic ideas driving change in the supply chain marketplace, such as new technologies, consolidation, global expansion, and innovative growth strategies. Attendees will be joining an elite group of industry leaders to discuss market trends, explore strategic acquisition opportunities, and exchange ideas for growth in the rapidly-changing industry.
BGSA Supply Chain is considered the foremost CEO-level event in the transportation, logistics, and supply chain sector. Last year, more than 200 senior supply chain and operations executives joined us in Palm Beach. This year, BGSA has a record turnout.
This year’s panels & speakers include:
2020 Outlook: What Will the Coming Year Hold for Transportation and Logistics?
- Udo Lange – President & CEO, FedEx Logistics
- Frank McGuigan – CEO, Transplace
- Cindy J. Miller – CEO, Stericycle, Inc.
- Craig Mygatt – CEO, Sealand Americas Division
State of the Industry: Logistics Perspective
Moderator: Dave Stubbs – Operating Partner, Cambridge Capital
- John Burke – CEO, ARMADA
- Bohn H. Crain – Founder, Chairman & CEO, Radiant Logistics, Inc.
- Chris O’Brien – CCO, H. Robinson
- Bill Villalon – President, APL Logistics
Voice of the Customer
Moderator: Gene Tyndall – CSO, Tompkins International
- William A. Brown – VADM, USN (Ret.), President & CEO, National Defense Transportation Association
- Mary Kaufman – VP Product, Takeoff Technologies (Former Head of Supply Chain Product Management, Wayfair)
- Steve Robinson – Chief Supply Chain Officer, Oh My Green
Dealmaking in the Supply Chain Market: Who is Winning and How?
The BGSA Supply Chain Conference 2020 “Shark Tank”
- Claude Pumilia – CEO, DAT Solutions LLC
- Herb Shear – Chairman, Shear Family Office
- Jack Holmes – Chairman, Emerge (Former President, UPS Freight)
- Rob Howard – Vice President, Target
- Sanjay Chopra – Co-Founder & CEO, Cognistx
- Aaron Frank – Co-Founder & CEO, Deliver-EZ
- Martin Lew – Founder & CEO, Commtrex
- Kyle Marks – CEO, Retire-IT
- Seth Patin – Founder & CEO, LogistiVIEW
- Lance Theobold – CEO, SecūrSpace
Supply Chain Technologies: What’s New and Exciting?
Moderator: Rimas Kapeskas – Partner, Cambridge Capital
- Paris Cole – CEO, com
- Brad Hollister – CEO, SwanLeap
- Jason Tham – CEO, Nulogy
- Eric Thorsen – CTO, JDA Software Group Inc.
Managing Technology in this Era of Disruption
Moderator: Matt Smalley – VP, Cambridge Capital
- Guy Bloch – CEO, Bringg
- Jack Kennedy – Founder & CEO, Platform Science
- Shoaib Makani – CEO & Co-Founder, KeepTruckin
- Zvi Schreiber – CEO, Freightos
State of the Industry: Trucking Perspective
Moderator: Jack Holmes – Chairman, Emerge (Former President, UPS Freight)
- George Abernathy – President, FreightWaves
- Bill Driegert – Head of Operations & Co-Founder, Uber Freight
- Gary Enzor – Chairman & CEO, Quality Distribution
- Derek Leathers – President & CEO, Werner Enterprises
Feel free to visit www.BGSAConference.com for more information on this year’s event. The event is by invite only. For an invitation, please contact Jennifer Alfaro by phone at (561) 932-1607 or by email at Jennifer@BGSA.com.